Welcome; to the journal entries from the Villa Family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Out of school for a week

The kids have been out of school two days going on their third. I have been lucky no real drama knock on wood. My husband has work he did not have the time off. It has been nice just to relax and not due to much. My two little one have homework every day even though they are off. They have handled it very well no arguing about doing it now that was a surprise. We still have not got a call about the biopsy. It is so hard to sit here and wait to see what the mass is that my husband has. They can not tell us if it is cancer or not with out it. As for my father we still have not heard about the test results to see if the cancer has come back or not. I saw my dad Mon. night and he looked good. My son (second to youngest) has got to go to the dentist he has a cavity. Other wise I think everyone is in good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment