Wednesday, February 24, 2010
No News
Still no news about my husbands lump. I did not think it would take this long to hear about it. I know very thing happens in gods time. I am still only human and can not stand the wait. We did find out that he does need surgery again. He has gallstones and they want to remove his gallbladder. Gallstones are found in many people with gallbladder cancer. I was unaware of this until now. We have been so worried about the lump that goes from his chest down to the bottom of his rib cage. We don't know what that is, but now we know that this can lead to cancer. It is a lot to take in all at once. The news about this; no news about his lump; no news about my dads cancer; and my husbands new job he just got. We still have to function every day and go through life. The kids do not stop just cause we are waiting for news about someone or something. My lil guy woke up this morning with a fever. As you can imagine my four year old is cranky and tired from it. He has to be held and nothing seems to please him. He wants to watch a movie but can not have the sound on at all. I don't blame him light and sound bother me when I am sick why should it be any different for him. My nine year old brought his progress report home he has went up in all subjects, two have stayed the same. I am so proud of his achivement I know it is not easy to hold good grades all of the time. We got the school pictures in today when did they get so expensive? $12.00 a sheet and $45.00 for the pack of five sheets. When you have three kids in school that is a lot of money. I understand they need to make their money as well but that is a lot still. Their are about 20 kids in a class if each kid buys one sheet that is $240.00 per class. I know not every kid will buy one sheet some will have none others will hav all. So if you average it out their are 14 different classes $3360.00 is a lot of money for four hours of work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment