Friday, April 16, 2010
Easter
Well it went great all things considered. My husband was not moving around very good but he was their for the baskets, egg hunt, and dinner. Although he did not really eat due to the surgery. The kids had a blast my middle boy the 6 yr. old found the most eggs. We went to the park down the road from us for an Easter egg hunt. They seemed to enjoy it more then the ones we have at home. The boy dyed 4 1/2 dozen eggs the night before we could not eat all of them. From hard boiled eggs, deviled eggs, potato salad..... anything to do with boiled eggs I made it. Boy am I glad that is over I think everyone it tiered of eggs lol. The boys loved their baskets filled with all kinds of candy, sidewalk chalk, and paddeles with the ball tied to it. It was a long but fun day everyone enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment